Knorr Pasta Sides Butter  » Food  »
  • As much as I like this Pasta Side, I actually don't purchase it any more
  • Still, I'm rating this Pasta Side a 10 because it's really delicious and filling and I always enjoyed every bowlful that I had of it

• by CirclingCanvas

Buttered noodles are a simple yet tasty side dish. They also happen to make for a filling side dish since pasta is a heavy type of food! This Pasta Side is all that: tasty, simple and filling! The Pasta Side comes with thick fettuccine pasta, which never fails to come out tender as long as I follow the instructions and don’t lose track of the

time.

The pasta is covered with a creamy butter sauce that’s marvelous in flavor.

Every forkful has a buttery bite and the bite sure is a pleasant one! One bag of this Pasta Side costs a dollar at Walmart and it makes enough for two side dishes.

As much as I like this Pasta Side, I actually don’t purchase it any more.

The reason is ...

• simple: I make my own buttered noodles now and I use a slightly healthier alternative to butter in the form of “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” spread.

I use the Mediterranean blend and I’m real happy with the olive oil and butter flavors that the spread gives the noodles.

Now the Pasta Side does have a creamier butter sauce, but this that I make

at home is almost as good and costs me less considering how many side dishes of buttered noodles I can get out of a box of noodles and a tub of spread.

Still, I’m rating this Pasta Side a “10″ because it’s really delicious and filling and I always enjoyed every bowlful that I had of it.

I’ve just switched to a slightly healthier alternative, that’s all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711051088640131/k2311a0511/5.11.10