Knorr Pasta Sides Chicken Broccoli
  • This Pasta Side had a lot of taste potential, but it unfortunately fell short due to the lack of broccoli
  • I really like the sauce and feel it's the best part of this Pasta Side
  • I don't like these super small, particle-sized broccoli snippets

• by CirclingCanvas

This Pasta Side had a lot of taste potential, but it unfortunately fell short due to the lack of broccoli. Oh there’s some broccoli in this Pasta Side, but really, the broccoli is easily overwhelmed due to the sauce that’s used.

The sauce is thick and creamy and has a rich chicken broth-like flavor.

Now I’m not complaining about the sauce.

I really like

the sauce and feel it’s the best part of this Pasta Side.

I wouldn’t want the makers of this Pasta Side to dilute the sauce to make it less flavorful so that the broccoli flavor would be more prevalent, but I would want the makers of this Pasta Side to include larger pieces of broccoli.

I don’t like these super small, particle-sized broccoli snippets.

...

• I’m not expecting big pieces, just something not so small.

As I mentioned, there’s a sauce that coats the tender and thick fettuccine pasta.

It’s got a chicken flavor that’s quite good and this Pasta Side almost reminds me of canned chicken noodle soup, expect this Pasta Side is much thicker and doesn’t have chunks of chicken.

One bag makes enough for two sides for

me, so I feel I’m getting a lot for a dollar.

The only way though that I can enjoy this Pasta Side to the fullest is if I add my own broccoli.

Then, at least, I have two strong flavors to enjoy rather than just one strong and one mild.

Since I have to add my own broccoli, this Pasta Side gets an “8″ from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711051088630131/k2311a0511/5.11.10