Ematic Digital Photoframe Keychain  » Electronics  »
  • The picture quality is not the best, but for the price it is better than you would expect

• by Gina Gott

It’s nice to be able to carry your favorite pictures around with you on a digital keychain. Thats alot easier than trying to fit pictures into our wallets like we use to do. You can hold up to 60 pictures on it to share with family and friends or even complete strangers that you catch looking

at it.

I have gotten many compliments on the cute little thing. It is a very neat invention!

The Ematic Digital Photoframe Keychain is very inexpensive too.

I only paid $12 at Walmart and it was money well spent. It is small , but it will get the job done.

The LCD screen is about ...

• an inch and half. Very convienent.

You can view your pictures one by one or even make them into a slideshow. I love the slideshow effect! The picture quality is not the best, but for the price it is better than you would expect.

It comes in different colors , but I chose the purple

one since that is my favorite color . I love the thin and cute design of it.

I show it off every chance I get. It is very simple to use.

Just connect it to your computer and download pictures. This is a perfect keychain for any age - adult to teenager.

This is a good , fun gift idea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611051088620131/k2311a0511/5.11.10