Riparian Preserve of Natural Resources  » Entertainment  »
2757 East Guadalupe Road, Gilbert, Arizona
  • I found myself really enjoying the experience as did my children
  • I would recommend everyone who goes here, to take the guided tour
  • The tour cost just $4.00 per person which is very reasonable
  • I was very impressed by the guide and his ability to get everyone's attention and keep them interested

• by luv2rite

I visited the Riparian Institute last week with my children and had a great time. At first I did not think the Institute would have that much to offer as it is a designated outdoor area that houses many different types of wildlife, mainly many types of birds. The institute is not a place where animals are brought to from different parts of the country but instead the

animals are ones that are local.

The institute was created as a preserve for them to call home. I found myself really enjoying the experience as did my children.

We decided to go on the guided tour which took about an hour to complete. I would recommend everyone who goes here, to take the guided tour.

I can see how it would be rather dull without a guide ...

• since most people do not know what to look for. The tour cost just $4 per person which is very reasonable.

The guide was very well educated about the animals we saw as well as all the facts about the institute itself. I was very impressed by the guide and his ability to get everyone’s attention and keep them interested.

I was surprised by all the wildlife in

the area. I have lived in Gilbert for almost 15 years and I never knew we had so many unique animals among us.

They have special activities for children which my kids happened to really enjoy. I went away with a lot of knowledge that I otherwise would not have known.

I will take any out of town visitors we have in the future to the Riparian Institute.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5910051088310931/k2311a0510/5.10.10