NetFlix  » Movies  »
  • I was skeptical because I thought it would be a pain waiting for movies to get here
  • Other than that I think Netflix is great if you are an avid movie and television watcher

• by GoodEgg462

What a pain having to go all the way to the video store and walk around forever finding what you want. For a long time I didn’t even go out and rent movies because it was just too much of a hassle. Also I hated the restrictions of how long you could keep movies for and sometimes ridiculous prices. Then I decided to give netflix a try. I was skeptical because I thought it would be a pain waiting for movies to get here.

Netflix

is superb at getting movies to you in a timely manner. I send mine out in the mail and in about a day in a half I have my 3 new movies, It’s great! Other than really decent prices you get more when you choose netflix over movies rental places. Netflix offers instant streaming on your computer and on certain devices; I for instance use my ps3. Another thing you get is instant streaming and rentals to your favorite tv series; there is ...

• an endless selection. You can find this sometimes in big box rental places, but not in your small hometown rental place.

Netflix has fast and friendly customer service, even friendly online customer service. Say for example you send back a disc and still a day later it says that you still have that disc out. You can simply fill out a form- they will give you options to better help you. If you report that you didn’t get a movie or NetFlix hasnt received

a movie that you sent back you can fill out the form and they’ll get your other discs processing.

Netflix has different plans; pertaining to how many discs you can have out at a time. The one thing I do not like is having to pay 4 dollars extra for access to blu-ray. blu-ray is becoming pretty common now, I don’t think you should have to pay extra. Other than that I think Netflix is great if you are an avid movie and television watcher.

NetFlix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1110051088080931/k2311a0510/5.10.10