Rozarum
1.0
  • I found that it did not help me to fall asleep, and rather seemed to make me restless and cranky
  • So, while I would not call it a bad medicine, necessarily, I would just state that I did not experience sleepiness when utilizing it

• by cjaneb877
      I have suffered from sleep difficulties within the past two years, and I have tried a variety of sleep medications, many of which have not worked for me. I recently gave Rozarum an attempt.

It is a sleep medication that is newer and supposedly there is absolutley no risk of addiction or complete reliance upon the medication.

While those qualities make it sound like

it would be a full-proof means of solving sleeping problems, it really did not work very well for me.

I found that it did not help me to fall asleep, and rather seemed to make me restless and cranky.

It also did not seem to make me sleep soundly through the night, as it is supposed to do according to the advertisements and commercials.

...

• While this medication may work for some people, it did not work for me, as I would have hoped.

I could see it potentially helping someone who might only have difficulties falling asleep occasionally, but my guess would be that it would not be strong enough for someone who really battles falling asleep on a fairly regular basis.

Medications are funny, however.

One drug

might work for one person and may not for another hundred.

So, while I would not call it a bad medicine, necessarily, I would just state that I did not experience sleepiness when utilizing it.

I also did not like the feeling of restlessness and agitation I experienced within about a half of an hour after taking the standard dose, so I will not be using it again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26512108800231/k2311a125/12.5.06