Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme
1.0
  • This I didn't mind because I figured that if I bought one that was a little more creamier, I wouldn't feel so greasy after I put it on
  • Maybe it's just my skin but it's certainly not working the way I know it's supposed
  • If you do happen to buy this product, which I recommend that you don't, don't put it on right after you get out of the shower
  • I am definitely not going to buy this product again

• by forevergrateful12

I first bought this product at Rite Aid because it was cheaper than the usual kind I buy and I figured I would try it out. It was about six dollars for a pretty large container of it. The one I usually get was about the same price but a lot smaller. Since I use cocoa butter every single day, I figured it would be easier to buy more at once for the same price so that it would last longer.

What this product made me realize is that every brand of cocoa butter is not the same. They are each very unique and sometimes not even worth buying. The kind I usually get is a lot more like wax and this kind is like a watery lotion. When I first bought it, it was not watery at all. It looked pretty firm but I could

easily tell that it was not waxy. This I didn’t mind because I figured that if I bought one that was a little more creamier, I wouldn’t feel so greasy after I put it on. I was very wrong. The product turned to a watery substance after about a week after opening it. I still use it like that but it doesn’t rub into my skin very well so I feel greasy anyway.

The kind I usually buy makes me sweat a little bit and then it goes away. This didn’t bother me though because that product works so well. With this product, I literally won’t stop sweating and I don’t understand why it is doing that. It is supposed to be like a lotion. So in reality, it’s actually not even doing it’s job because I am sweating all of it off. Maybe it’s just ...

• my skin but it’s certainly not working the way I know it’s supposed.

I find myself having to keep putting it on which is really annoying. The product I usually use I only have to put it on once in the morning or when I go to bed, which ever I decide and it works perfectly. This product does not work in this fashion. In fact, it doesn’t really work at all. It just makes my skin look and feel greasy, I sweat like crazy even if I’m in an air conditioned room, and it just makes me feel gross. I sweat so bad that it is dripping off of me. If you do happen to buy this product, which I recommend that you don’t, don’t put it on right after you get out of the shower. I find that I sweat more when I get

out of the shower and put it on because my skin was just under hot water for thirty minutes.

I am definitely not going to buy this product again. The kind I normaly buy is one hundred percent better and in the long run, I’m getting more out of the smaller container of that kind than I am of this very large container. Overall, I rate this product a two. I seriously would not buy it. If you really want a great product of cocoa butter, I would suggest just sticking to the Palmer’s brand. It is so much better and well worth every penny you pay for it. The Queen Helene brand may be much cheaper, but for this product that really doesn’t mean anything. As the saying goes, you really do get what you pay for. It’s true. Don’t waste your hard-earned money on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410051087990931/k2311a0510/5.10.10