Paris Hilton Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I had never really used perfume before but since it was a gift, I decided that I would give it a try
  • Usually when I am at a store and I test out a perfume, it isn't the most pleasant experience
  • It makes me feel beautiful and feminine, and I highly recommend it to any and every girl no matter what your age or financial status
  • I have noticed that over the past two years, the price has gone down

• by forevergrateful12

I received this perfume as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend’s mother. I had never really used perfume before but since it was a gift, I decided that I would give it a try. I usually only use body spray and even that I use sparingly. The first time I used it was pretty much the next day because I was still ar my boyfriend’s house and I knew his mother would want me to try it out.

I was surprised that I fell in love with this perfume. I don’t really like Paris Hilton but I sure do like her perfume. Most perfumes don’t have a very good smell. They are strong and intense and sometimes smell like an old lady. This kind does not

at all. I can even use a little more than one would usually use and it doesn’t smell overwhelming. I smell fresh and clean with a hint of feminine, just the way a female is supposed to smell.

When I put it on, I do cough because of the intense smell in the air and I do not start sneezing or feeling sick or anything. Usually when I am at a store and I test out a perfume, it isn’t the most pleasant experience. Usually my nose starts itching because of the smell and it really doesn’t make me want to purchase the perfume. Paris Hilton perfume does not do this at all. It has a great and pleasant smell that has people asking me ...

• what I am wearing and where I got the perfume.

It has been about two years now since I first received the perfume and I have to say that I am an avid buyer. I haven’t stopped buying it since that year. I wear it out to every special occasion and people still ask me what I am wearing. I find myself even wearing it on a regular day to work or to school, which is not something that an every day girl would do. But I just love it that much. It makes me feel beautiful and feminine, and I highly recommend it to any and every girl no matter what your age or financial status.

I have noticed that over the past two years,

the price has gone down. Now that it is not as expensive as it used to be, it’s even better than ever. It used to be about forty dollars and now it is even cheaper than that. There are so many perfumes out there that are so expensive and aren’t even worth it. They smell terrible, they are almost suffocating when you spray it, and people don’t want to be around you when you are wearing it, no matter how much or how little you put on. Paris Hilton perfume being at quite the discounted price and smelling great, who wouldn’t want to invest their money in it? I certainly do.

I give this perfume a rate of a ten. It is perfect and I wouldn’t buy anything else.

Paris Hilton Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610051087940931/k2311a0510/5.10.10