Piet Boon Cardboard Desk on DWR.com  » Furniture  »
  • I think that products that are made with natural resources are a great idea

• by cjaneb877
      People who love environmental-friendly products surely ought to check out a cardboard desk that is being sold on DWR. com.

Yes, I said cardboard! This desk is supposed to be easy to move and lift and has a very unique look to it.

It is grey and white in coloring, and has an almost contemporary look to it.

The websight claims that it is highly durable although it is made of cardboard, and from what I can tell, it would be as high as one’s waist.

It costs six hundred and some odd dollars, and while I would typically think that that would be rather expensive, especially for a desk that is made out of cardboard, I can ...

• half understand why the price is higher.

You are not just getting a desk.

You are paying for a piece of art, and for the time it took the creator to come up with the idea, and the work that went into making it a reliable and durable piece of furniture.

I think that products that are made

with natural resources are a great idea.

As a community, we should be doing what we can to save however we can, whenever we can.

I give the creator two thumbs up for not only creating a really cool looking desk, but also for using a simplistic material like cardboard as the main source of material! How crafty and creative!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57312108790931/k2311a123/12.3.06