John Frieda’s Frizz ease hair serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • John Frieda’s Frizz ease hair serum, for me, is still one of the best ways to gloss up and de-frizz your hair
  • I do need to tame it and definitely need to add shine to it
  • Not the cheapest of products but there are many others that cost much more than John Frieda’s Frizz ease hair serum
  • I like the pump action bottle and that you only end up with a small amount on your hand

• by 1974haze

John Frieda’s Frizz ease hair serum, for me, is still one of the best ways to gloss up and de-frizz your hair. I’ve tried numerous hair serums and plenty of similar products from gloss to wax to cream but serum and in particular John Frieda’s Frizz ease hair serum is fab. My hair isn’t hugely frizzy but it can get dry and flyaway. I

do need to tame it and definitely need to add shine to it.

I’m blonde and although blonde hair is great it isn’t the best hair colour for hair that catches the light. Dark hair reflects the light much better so blondes do need a product to add shine to the hair. John Frieda’s Frizz ease hair serum really achieves this. It’s quite light weight too. You don’t get much to a bottle but that’s the only downside that I’m aware of. I even like the smell. I appreciate that the serum is clear too. Somehow I expect serums to be clear rather than have a colour.

Not the cheapest of products but there are many others that cost much more than John ...

• John Frieda's Frizz ease hair serum
      Frieda’s Frizz ease hair serum. I think its good value for money. I like the pump action bottle and that you only end up with a small amount on your hand. You only need a small amount and the bottle design caters for this.

I tend to focus a small amount on the ends of my hair then comb

through. It also works well if you are scrunching your hair, of course you don’t get a sleek look then but you still get the shine. It washes out pretty easily.

I recommend this product. However, if you suffer from very frizzy hair, I can’t comment whether this product would do the trick. It works for me though.

9 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110051087840831/k2311a0510/5.10.10