Loreal True Match Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Growing up I had no problem with acne or blemishes
  • I cannot believe how amazing this is product
  • I think everyone should have Loreal True Match in their purse

• by sandra

I start wearing makeup about 6 years. Growing up I had no problem with acne or blemishes.

About six years ago when I was 20 years old i had a bad case of adult acne. I would breakout constantly for no reason. It was crazy. Once I breakout literally all over my

forehead.

After serval acne product later i finally clear up my adult acne but was left with horrible blemishes. I am a caramel complexion and these mark was the size of ants and dark brown. It was so bad to the point that I sometime did not even want to go to work.

• I tried so many makeups to cover or blend but nothing work. My friend told me about how good Loreal true match. I tried Loreal True Match W8 Creme cafe. I cannot believe how amazing this is product. I apply the foundation on in the morning and it cover every little mark.

I

was amazed on how longs it last for another the counter makeup. There is time when I come home at 12 am and just fall asleep. When I wake up in the morning my makeup still on. That is how great this makeup is.

I think everyone should have Loreal True Match in their purse.

Loreal True Match Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110051087740831/k2311a0510/5.10.10