The Fullbar Diet Program  » Health  »
1.0
  • I decided to give the Fullbar Diet another shot since, although I was unimpressed with the chocolate chip bar, I really wanted to taste the peanut butter crunch variety
  • Suffice it say that my experience with the Fullbar will undoubtedly be a brief one

• by Jude244

I decided to give the Fullbar Diet another shot since, although I was unimpressed with the chocolate chip bar, I really wanted to taste the peanut butter crunch variety. Just for the record the last time I tried the Full Bar Diet, I didn’t lose an ounce, but I did start to get used to substituting a Fullbar for an evening snack.

Once gain I am reminded about the high price of this diet. If it were to be followed to the letter, you would need to buy about 60 bars a month and at roughly 2.00 a bar this can be quite costly to stay on indefinitely. Suffice it say that my experience with the Fullbar will undoubtedly be a brief one.

For those of you not

already familiar with the Fullbar Diet it is rather simple in design. According to the Fullbar’s creator, weight-loss surgeon Michael A Snyder, you complete the Fullbar system by eating a bar with a full glass of water 30 minutes before each of the day’s largest meals.

As the stomach can only hold a certain amount of food, theoretically the combination of Fullbar and water taken before meals will reduce the amount of room your stomach will have available, and supposedly you will eat less.

Right off the top, there is little dietary support information on the product and the whole plan hinges on filling up the stomach with less food. If poor food choices and terrible eating habits are completely ignored, why exactly is the Fullbar marketed as ...

• a diet plan. If for the sake of argument I were to eat a Fullbar and a glass of water, could I then eat whatever I wanted?

Not all foods are created equal, and simply eating less of lousy diet, still leaves you with a lousy diet. As I tasted my first Peanut Butter Crunch Fullbar, which was disappointing by the way, it occurred to me that this really is a lax, anything goes plan.

I mean since there aren’t any calorie, fat, carb or regular diet nutritional guidelines; someone could actually eat a Fullbar, wait a half hour, and then polish off an entire bag of Oreo’s (minus the room Fullbar took up). Hopefully someone purchasing diet bars would not resort to this, but hey, all this

plan does is make you feel full on less of what you already eat. Do you see how this might be a huge flaw in the diets overall construction?

So essentially on the Fullbar Diet, the only thing you can be certain of is a twice daily terrible mushy bar. How many calories you consume versus what your body needs is not addressed. The quality of your food choices and your overall eating habits will be ignored. Best of all, the amount you eat may only be slightly less than what it would have been had you not eaten a 170 calorie Fullbar.

With some little to go on and so much money and patience to lose, I would be absolutely shocked to find out this plan helped anyone at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410051087650831/k2311a0510/5.10.10