Syngex whey protein by VPX  » Health  »
  • It mixed very well with water and mixing it with water didn’t taint the good taste of the shake at all which was pretty freaking amazing
  • The price I ended up paying for this was about fifty dollars which I thought was a little high at first but after tasting it and being impressed by the taste it was worth it
  • I didn’t really feel any added energy but that didn’t really matter too me because I was happy with the results that I got from this product
  • I recommend only using two scoops a day of this stuff because I did this and it lasted long but the recommended scoop size was two or three scoops but two scoops worked for me
  • I loved this stuff because the quality of the product exceeded my expectations, the quantity exceeded my expectations and the results that I got definitely exceeded my expectations and even the price exceeded my expectations after trying this product

• by thereviewerat1

I am picky when it comes to protein and I have never been an overly huge fan of the supplement company VPX but something attracted me to this product that they made. The main reason I was attracted to this product was because they gave so much inside of this container. VPX was very generous in the amount of protein powder that the packed into this jug which was a good thing and enough for me too want to buy it. I also loved this stuff because it lasted for quite awhile and I ended up buying one jug and it lasted me for a little over a month which was good because I actually liked the product a lot. The quality of product is good too and the ingredients used in here must be very good ones because it

tasted good and worked good and there was a decent amount of protein per serving which was something that made me happy. Even the jug the product came in was impressive, the container was this cool blue color with a very appealing description on it which suckered me into buying it.

There were a few flavors to choose from but I got the chocolate flavor and it actually didn’t taste bad at all and it tasted pretty darn good for being a protein powder shake. It mixed very well with water and mixing it with water didn’t taint the good taste of the shake at all which was pretty freaking amazing. There weren’t actually really any chunks in this drink either, which was a major plus for me. The price I ended up paying for this was about fifty dollars which I ...

• thought was a little high at first but after tasting it and being impressed by the taste it was worth it. Once I started getting results than I really thought that this product was worth it. I ate what I normally ate while taking this product and within a week I started to get noticeably stronger and after a month I noticed a very big increase in my strength and even gained a little more muscle mass which I was very impressed with. I didn’t really feel any added energy but that didn’t really matter too me because I was happy with the results that I got from this product. I also shed more fat after I took this product for a second time and my strength and muscle mass increased only a little bit the second time I took it.
        I recommend only using two scoops a day of this stuff because I did this and it lasted long but the recommended scoop size was two or three scoops but two scoops worked for me.

I loved this stuff because the quality of the product exceeded my expectations, the quantity exceeded my expectations and the results that I got definitely exceeded my expectations and even the price exceeded my expectations after trying this product. I recommend that you try this protein product out because VPX knew what they were doing when they made this. However I do recommend that you buy two jugs of this stuff because I received very good results using this product for a little over two months but just don’t be discouraged if like me you don’t see big impressive results the second time using this but it is still a great product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348051087491231/k2311a058/5.8.10