Olive Garden restaurant in Waterbury CT  » Restaurants  »
495 Union Street Waterbury CT 06706
  • I barely ever had to wait for a seat at this location and this was amazing if you ask me
  • The wait staff was just as good as the hostess and I never had an issue with any of the wait staff or their service and they made me feel very comfortable when I did go there
  • Whoever were the cooks at this location knew what they were doing because I never had a single or even a little or slight problem with any of the food or drinks at this location and once again this was impressive
  • The food here was always good and I recommend getting the lasagna from here because it was cooked too perfection and it tasted good all the time and it was at a bargain and I paid under fifteen dollars for it and I got a lot too, the portions were great at this location

• by thereviewerat1

I am a big fan of the olive garden but as you know and it goes for any kind of businesses, that all locations are not created equally and this Olive Garden was actually one of the better Olive Gardens I have been to and usually all my Olive Garden experiences at other locations were good ones but this one was beyond good for a few reasons. The main reason why I liked this particular Olive Garden so much was the staff that worked here whenever I went into this location, which wasn’t much but the few times I went here the staff was awesome. The hostess was always a pleasure to deal with and always happy and smiling and always got me a seat right away.

I barely ever had to wait for a seat at this

location and this was amazing if you ask me. The wait staff was just as good as the hostess and I never had an issue with any of the wait staff or their service and they made me feel very comfortable when I did go there.

I liked the wait staff here because no matter how busy this place was my order was taken pretty much within what felt like five minutes of sitting and this was impressive and always made me happy. Not only were they quick at taking my order but my food was always prepared in a very timely manner and this too always made me happy.

The wait staff was always good too me and didn’t keep coming up to me to ask how my meal was and this was a good thing because ...

• sometimes I do get annoyed when the waiter keeps coming over and over and over to check up on me. Whoever were the cooks at this location knew what they were doing because I never had a single or even a little or slight problem with any of the food or drinks at this location and once again this was impressive.

This location is located in a pretty crappy mall and this is the only downfall to this place and at times the Olive Garden was quite crowded. The place was a decent sized location and very clean and well organized.

The booths were always comfy and the tables and the silverware were always spotless. Everything about this location’s appearance was great and even the floors were absolutely spotless, the place always looked very good.

The food here was

always good and I recommend getting the lasagna from here because it was cooked too perfection and it tasted good all the time and it was at a bargain and I paid under fifteen dollars for it and I got a lot too, the portions were great at this location. The place was also open pretty late which was good too and I use to like going around eight or so at night because it seemed not to be as packed as it is between five and seven at night.

The whole atmosphere is great as well as the food and everybody that worked there was very nice and I enjoyed eating here whenever I was able to and I recommend that you go and eat at this Olive Garden location because you will probably like it as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 78051087411131/k2311a058/5.8.10