Septembers bar in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
92 View Street Chicopee MA 01020
  • Septembers is a bar located in Chicopee MA and I paid a few trips to this place and I must say that this bar is a decent little place in a decent location of the city
  • I never paid more than ten bucks to enter this bar which is a great deal in my opinion
  • Septembers is located in a good section of town, the food is good as well as the booze and its cheap, the live bands can be a bit better but they are sometimes entertaining, and there was plenty of places too sit down at and it was nice that they had dancing here and overall it is a friendly environment and I recommend that you check this place out and see what its all about because it is worth checking out

• by thereviewerat1

Septembers is a bar located in Chicopee MA and I paid a few trips to this place and I must say that this bar is a decent little place in a decent location of the city. There was always plenty of parking at this bar and I never felt unsafe in or outside of this bar and the whole place is just a safe and fun environment. This bar was pretty cool to go to because they would often have live music here and it was actually quite good but when there was live bands here than the place usually had a cover charge but it wasn’t much at all. I never paid more than ten bucks to enter this bar which is a great deal in my opinion. In the spring and summer this place attracts

a ton of bikers but the customer base that was here when I use to go was a good one and a friendly one but the crowd can be a little intimidated.

The drinks here were exceptionally good and were a bargain and border line cheap which is always a good thing. Drinks were cheap and I use to spend only about twenty dollars on drinks here and there was a small dance floor to dance at but the dance floor really didn’t impress me all that much but the fact that this place had one was cool. The stage area where the bands would play was kind of lame and not really a stage. I loved the menu here and they had a nice selection of grinders, salads and sandwiches and it was all cheap. I use ...

• to get grinders here and they were usually under eight bucks which is a steal and they were good sizes. There was also a nice deck with some great views and the tables and chairs were nice and it was a relaxing environment out on the deck.

The place use to be very busy on Friday and weekend nights but I don’t remember this place being open very late and closing around one or two in the morning. The crowd that came to this place was a mixed one with both old and young and in between finding themselves here and this was cool and added to the laid back atmosphere. When live music wasn’t here there was always good, mixed music playing here and the system they use here was a good one. The bartenders here were

a little slow at serving me drinks and waiting on food was a pain in the butt but the food was actually good and the beer tasted good as well as the mixed drinks and the bartenders did their jobs and did it good apart from being slow but nonetheless it could have been a lot worse here.

Septembers is located in a good section of town, the food is good as well as the booze and its cheap, the live bands can be a bit better but they are sometimes entertaining, and there was plenty of places too sit down at and it was nice that they had dancing here and overall it is a friendly environment and I recommend that you check this place out and see what its all about because it is worth checking out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 78051087401131/k2311a058/5.8.10