Apple iPod Touch 32gb
  • However, I would like to say that for the iPod Touch IS one of my favourite gadgets
  • Connecting to a wifi network is a snap, and navigating online is not a problem at all, unlike some other gadgets that I have tried and immensely disliked
  • Stability is not an issue with this, as it was with my previous iPod Video and two iPod minis (yes I am an iPod junkie, just a little bit)
  • Not the most convenient hard disk drive if you're not the type to bring the USB cable around when travelling

• by Saz

First of all, I am a little bit wary of Apple’s ‘trendy factor’. It is easy to get sucked into the Apple lovin’ craze that much of the world is stuck in.

However, I would like to say that for the iPod Touch IS one of my favourite gadgets. Here are some reasons. Besides the fact that it looks great, it is also extremely user-friendly. This includes wifi connection and Internet access (which I depend solely on my iPod Touch for, although I also

have a wifi-capable phone). Connecting to a wifi network is a snap, and navigating online is not a problem at all, unlike some other gadgets that I have tried and immensely disliked.

Music quality is great, even with non-Apple earbuds. It is great that the lock function is located on the power button, so you only need to press it to lock it, unlike the previous iPod Video where it was a slide tab affair on the top. 32gb is plenty of space ...

• for my videos and music too. Stability is not an issue with this, as it was with my previous iPod Video and two iPod minis (yes I am an iPod junkie, just a little bit).

Aesthetically, the iPod Touch is a great looking chrome edged and backed device. The black polished surface looked like a scratch/fingerprint trap so I got a silicon case to prevent unnecessary damage (which also proved good as a shock absorber, I do have a bit of a butterfingers reputation).

I

also use this as a hard disk drive when I don’t have an alternative. Not the most convenient hard disk drive if you’re not the type to bring the USB cable around when travelling. I have had some issues with the ease of syncing documents/photos stored in the iPod to my laptop, so I seldom use it as a hard disk anymore.

Anyway, this performs its function great as an mp3 player, no problems stability-wise, and it’s also good for accessing the Net in a jiffy.

Apple iPod Touch 32gb

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168051087351131/k2311a058/5.8.10