St. Ives Vitamin E Moisturising Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I found that St. Ive's now made a bodywash I just had to try it, thinking it must be just as great as some of the face washes and scrubs I have used

• by Melissa Glenn

I’ve used St. Ive’s products before but only facial products. When I found that St. Ive’s now made a bodywash I just had to try it, thinking it must be just as great as some of the face washes and scrubs I have used. I purchased St. Ives Vitamin E Moisturising Body Wash in a 532ml plastic pop top bottle at my local drug store for just $4.99CDN.

The plastic packaging of this body wash is quite unremarkable, and if it wasn’t for the St. Ives logo on

the front this could pass for any no name product in looks. What I was pleased to see on the back of the bottle was St. Ives standard information that this body wash was not tested on animals, and that the plastic bottle is fully recyclable. Already I was impressed.

This Body Wash advertised itself as being for dry skin and after a long harsh Canadian winter my skin was clearly dry so I was looking forward to using a body wash that had Vitamin E included. What ...

• did suprise me though, was that St. Ives did not list this body wash as a scented product or describe what the scent was.

When I first used this St. Ives body wash I was hit by a warm scent of coconut and cream and this was very pleasing to me although I would have liked to have seen this scent listed on the bottle. I found I only needed about a quarter size amount on a body puff to cleanse my whole body and boy did

this stuff work.

The first time I used this body wash my skin instantly felt softer and the rough skin around my knees and elbows was already reduced. After just a week of using this product twice a day, I needed half the amount of body moisturiser I use to use.

St. Ives Vitamin E Moisturising Body Wash for Dry Skin is a real winner. It works well, rinses clean away off your body without any sticky feel, and it’s environmentally friendly. Please try this product. For more information go to www.stives.ca

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318051087271131/k2311a058/5.8.10