The Bloody Judge movie  » Movies  »
  • This is not only because his acting was good, but because I thought that the movie itself came with a lot of good qualities, such as a great plot, some great dialogue and even the filming was done pretty good
  • I would recommend this movie to people who are fans of Christopher Lee's older films

• by Redtape

I personally think that this is one of Christopher Lee’s better performances and movies out of all of his older movies. This is not only because his acting was good, but because I thought that the movie itself came with a lot of

good qualities, such as a great plot, some great dialogue and even the filming was done pretty good.

The movie “The Bloody Judge” had quite a unique plot. In the movie he plays the 17th century character Judge George Jeffreys who is obsessed with a woman and goes on a quest to win her love. However, he does this in all the wrong ways, including getting rid of her sister and eventually her, as Judge George Jeffreys is also a witch hunter.

I also ...

• The Bloody Judge movie
      found that unlike some of the older movies, this movie didn’t have too much drag and I didn’t find myself getting bored too quickly with it.

I also thought that the acting in the movie, was great, and I am not referrring to

Christopher Lee’s acting, since it has already been established that he is super talented, especially when he is able to play such a villain and take it to a new level.

I would recommend this movie to people who are fans of Christopher Lee’s older films.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 118051087221131/k2311a058/5.8.10