Horror Express movie  » Movies  »
  • I didn't know that Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee had starred in a film together until I heard about HOrror Express , and I found the concept of the two actors working with each other to be quite interesting
  • The movie Horror Express actually had what I thought was a pretty unique plot
  • I would recommend this to fans of classic horror films, and fans of the actors Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing

• by Redtape

I actually heard about this movie by accident, when I was surfing the net. I didn’t know that Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee had starred in a film together until I heard about “HOrror Express”, and I found the concept of the two actors working with each other to be quite interesting.

The movie “Horror Express” actually had what I thought was a pretty unique plot. The

story is set in the early 20th century when the remains of a mysterious creature is found, that is thought to have been a very huge scientific find. The remains of the creature is taken with the professor on a train, to go back to Europe. However, some time later it is discovered that the creature is alive and causing all the passengers on the same train ...

• to be turned into zombies each time they look into its eyes.

A part from the plot of the film which was quite interesting. I also thought one of the more unique parts of the film was the setting, since it is set for the most part on a train.

The acting was also quite good, which I had expected since the movie contained the two great

actors Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. I thought they both did well with their roles and took them to a new level.

I also thought that the dialogue itself was also pretty well written, so I didn’t find myself suffering from long bouts of boredom resulting from unnecessary bits of dialogue.

I would recommend this to fans of classic horror films, and fans of the actors Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.

Horror Express movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 118051087161131/k2311a058/5.8.10