Ritz Bits Cheese
  • I love having cheesy snacks sometimes and that is why I like buying Ritz Bits Cheese whenever I crave them
  • I've noticed that unlike a wide range of cheddar cheese snacks, this one is not too salty, which is great because I hate salty foods
  • I guess the only thing I dislike about the snack is that so few Ritz Bits Cheese sandwiches come in one bag, and that even then the entire thing is 150 calories
  • I recommend this snack to people who like cheesy snacks and aren't watching their weight

• by Redtape

I love having cheesy snacks sometimes and that is why I like buying Ritz Bits Cheese whenever I crave them. Ritz Bits Cheese are bite sized Ritz Bits crackers with cheddar cheese in between two of these crackers to form a sandwich.

What I

like mostly about Ritz Bits Cheese is the taste of it. I’ve noticed that unlike a wide range of cheddar cheese snacks, this one is not too salty, which is great because I hate salty foods. I’ve also noticed that even though the cheese is not made of real cheese, it still tastes quite alright unlike other artificial cheese in sandwich biscuits I’ve bought. I also think that the taste of it even works well with the Ritz Crackers as well.

What I also like about this snack ...

• Ritz Bits Cheese
      is unlike a lot of other cheese snacks I’ve seen, it still is able to taste great even though the cancer causing ingredient MSG isn’t added. That alone would make me keep buying it over other cheesy snacks even though I’m a cheesey snack
      lover.

I guess the only thing I dislike about the snack is that so few Ritz Bits Cheese sandwiches come in one bag, and that even then the entire thing is 150 calories.

I recommend this snack to people who like cheesy snacks and aren’t watching their weight.

Khristin says :

re : I love having cheesy snacks sometimes and that is why I like buying Ritz Bits Cheese whenever I crave them
I am a cheese lover and Ritz Bits Cheese are the best when I have a snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278051087101131/k2311a058/5.8.10