After Dark Thrillers dvd
2.0
  • I thought they were all terrible, and could only be described as worthless b-rated horror films
  • I don't recommend this dvd to anyone, since I can think of better ways to spend money

• by Redtape

Here is another dvd from my friend’s horror movie dvd collection. He likes old movies from the seventies mostly, and lent me this dvd which he said he was told had some good horror films on it. However, when I watched it I didn’t like the movies at all. I thought they were all terrible, and could

only be described as worthless b-rated horror films.

The films on the two discs include movies such as “Hot Target”, “Separate Ways”, “Double Exposure”, “French Quarter” “Click: The Calendar Girl Killer”, “Blue Money” and “Night Club”. They’re all very low budget horror films, that seem to revolve mostly around female sexual exploitation, sex and nudity rather than ...

• the actual genre of horror.

I guess the only film in the entire set that had slight potential was the movie “Separate Ways” since it had quite a bit more substance to it than the all of the other films. This was a film about the two parties in a married couple who are both absorbed in

their own affairs. However, the only thing I didn’t quiite understand was how come this is supposed to be a horror or thriller, as it seemed like a little bit more of a drama film.

I don’t recommend this dvd to anyone, since I can think of better ways to spend money. I regretted borrowing this very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 118051087031131/k2311a058/5.8.10