Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide  » Baby care  »
1.5
  • This was a Christmas present that I found to be kind of cute in it's own way
  • So here is what i was, I paid $299 which is a lot of money for a slide
  • I think that this is a great price because it was huge

• by crystalowy

Well lets talk about this toy I got for my son which is still in our basement right now. This was a Christmas present that I found to be kind of cute in it’s own way. the reason why I got it was because I think or I thought it

would be something he could get into. Mean it’s like having his own little playground on the scene. What can be better than that?

So here is what i was, I paid $299 which is a lot of money for a slide. I think that this is a great price because it was huge. Well He played with it for about a month out of the summer and that was it. Why? because it wasn’t big enough. IT’s a water slide so he was able to slide down and climb up an into this thing. Well we ended up at the ...

• Little Tikes Slam 'n Curve Slide
      pool most of the time. Talk about a waste of money. But I will say that my nephew ended up using it in his own back yard and the plastic ended up with a hole into. WE tried patching it up a couple of times but there was no need in
      trying because it was a done deal The plastic is strong as long as it doesn’t have a whole in it. The kids have to be gentle when sliding down it What sense does that make?

For the price, I think you would be better off getting some type of pool memebrship for the kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 548051086921131/k2311a058/5.8.10