Palazzo Las Vegas  » Casino  »
3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV
  • This is not to say that the Palazzo rips off the Venetian or vice versa (I think that notion can be dispelled by the fact that both of these hotels were constructed around the same time and thus any cross-pollination of ideas and styles must be viewed as coincidental)
  • I can recommend the Palazzo very strongly, as strongly or even more so than the Venetian, and even though it is expensive (you will probably pay three hundred or so dollars per night) it is glamorous and a lot of fun

• by MachoSasquatcho

The obvious comparison that becomes evident to someone who goes to Las Vegas frequently is that the Palazzo is an awful lot like the Venetian. This is not to say that the Palazzo rips off the Venetian or vice versa (I think that notion can be dispelled by the fact that both of these hotels were constructed around the same time and thus any cross-pollination of ideas and styles must be viewed as coincidental). I mean that these two places, the Venetian and the Palazzo are so similar in their great quality, and thus it is an entirely positive comparison. I can recommend the Palazzo very strongly, as

strongly or even more so than the Venetian, and even though it is expensive (you will probably pay three hundred or so dollars per night) it is glamorous and a lot of fun.

One of the things that comes along with the Italian theme of the Palazzo, which, I must note, is less specialized than the specifically Venetian theme of the Venetian hotel and casino (perhaps it is Milanese, I do not know), and thus, there is a lot of good Italian food ready to be made. Generally speaking, I am lauding this food from the perspective of someone who likes both fine dining and is a strong advocate ...

• for more Italian food, and thus my bias may not mesh well with people who have different dining tastes. That said, I am confident that most people will enjoy all the food at the Palazzo, whether Italian or not.

Other than the food, which I really and truly cannot say enough about (all good things, I assure you), there is plenty to see at the Palazzo. The entertainment on offer on a nightly basis is surprisingly good, and though it is probably derivative of the entertainment at comparable five star hotels and casinos, it is still excellent. The casino floor itself is large, roomy, and offers all of the

regular fare, black jack, poker, sports betting, and many others, including row after row of slot machines.

Basically, and in summary, all of what I can say about the Palazzo is good things that you would expect from a five star hotel. True, the price is not exactly cheap (although it is actually somewhat cheaper than some of the other five star hotels in the area), but frankly, this is Las Vegas, you are going to pay for a lot regardless of where you go, so why not make it somewhere excellent? I strongly endorse the Palazzo, and I think you really need to see it for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 488051086721031/k2311a058/5.8.10