Crows: the bird  » Pets  »
  • Why doesn't everybody think crows are hilarious and interesting when they so clearly are
  • There are some getting rained on in my back yard right now - I think I will ask them what they want

• by Zozo Co.
      Why doesn’t everybody think crows are hilarious and interesting when they so clearly are? Have you ever decided to have a caw-off with a crow? Why not? They’ll do it as long as you let them unless somebody drops a french fry in their line of sight. Crows are

elegant in their basic black.

There is evidence that they are one of the very brightest bird species, which actually makes me wonder a bit when I see one sizing me up for who knows what nefarious crow purpose.

They’re survivors and I respect that.

They’re scavengers and help keep the ...

• roads clean.

They can judge how long it will take for you to drive by and then casually hop back out and get back to picking.

Watch it sometime and see if you don’t crack up as they strut out to claim their big yummy prize.

I love crows.

I think they are great company.

I always think they MUST know what they’re doing when I see them posed on cemetery headstones.

They are clever and interesting creatures.

There are some getting rained on in my back yard right now - I think I will ask them what they want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29312108670931/k2311a123/12.3.06