Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa  » Casino  »
11011 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas
  • Overall, I must say, I recommend the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa, especially for family occasions
  • All in all, you may not think the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa is your thing, especially if you are male, but I think and am confident in saying so that you could find something you like there, spa or no spa

• by MachoSasquatcho

Now, I really must say, the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa is not necessarily a place I would be willing to frequent, not because of any particular defect within the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa itself, but more because of who it is geared towards: since it is largely a spa, it is geared towards women and the elderly, to some extent. Thus, it does not appeal to males, like me. Despite this, the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa has several redeeming (by that I do not mean that it is bad in other ways, but simply

that it needs to be able to appeal to me as a person for me to be positive about it) features which separates it from a lot of other places. For instance, the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa has, like its name alludes to, a casino, that does indeed appeal to me. Overall, I must say, I recommend the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa, especially for family occasions.

First of all, the spa itself is something I indulged in just once, and it is fortunate I did so because otherwise I would be unable to review it and thus ...

• this part of the review would be a large blank spot, and that would be unfortunate since the spa is such a big part of the appeal of the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa. The spa, although I have little basis for comparison, was nice and cozy, had many employees who seemed to genuinely care about the health and pleasure of the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa’s guests. I had a good time in the spa.

Now on to more manly endeavors: the casino is large and has a lot of the same amenities you would expect in most

of the other casinos in the Las Vegas area and beyond. Black jack, slots, poker, roulette, craps, you name it, it is there. Anyone interested in gambling may choose to go to a rival establishment since the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa does have an air of family fun, but this should not deter you: the casino is quite nice.

All in all, you may not think the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa is your thing, especially if you are male, but I think and am confident in saying so that you could find something you like there, spa or no spa.

Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 488051086611031/k2311a058/5.8.10