Knorr Pasta Sides Creamy Chickien  » Food  »
2.0
  • That's disappointing really because I like carrots and I think more carrots would've helped this Pasta Side

• by CirclingCanvas

This is a pretty average Pasta Side that could have been more flavorful and enjoyable if more carrots had been used. The carrot pieces are more like carrot particles.

They’re super small and because they’re so small, they really don’t contribute much flavor to this Pasta Side.

That’s disappointing really because I like carrots and I think more carrots would’ve helped this Pasta

Side.

In addition to the carrots, there’s fettuccine pasta.

The pasta comes thick and tender when the directions are followed accordingly.

The pasta sits in a creamy sauce that very much reminds me of the broth that comes in a can of chicken noodle soup.

However, unlike that broth, this sauce is thicker and creamier.

It’s got a real good chicken flavor to ...

• it.

There’s also some green stuff here and there on the noodles.

I don’t know if it’s parsley or something else, but it didn’t add any flavor to the Pasta Side.

One Pasta Side makes a pretty large side dish and I split it up for another meal.

I won’t be buying this Pasta Side again though because aside from the creamy chicken sauce,

there wasn’t anything else to this Pasta Side.

The carrot pieces were much too small to contribute to the flavor of the Pasta Side, and there was nothing else to contribute any other flavor, so the pasta basically just had a chicken flavor to it and that was it.

That just wasn’t enough for me and that’s why I’m rating it a “4″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278051086421031/k2311a058/5.8.10