Teddy Grahams Cinnamon  » Food  »
  • The flavor is stronger than the aroma, but I still think that these Teddy Grahams could have used a greater amount of cinnamon that would've made for a more delicious snack cookie
  • Still, I enjoyed the one box that I tried, I just won't likely be buying them more often than once and a great while

• by CirclingCanvas

These Teddy Grahams aren’t as tasty as the chocolate or chocolate chip flavors, but they’re better than the honey flavored Teddy Grahams. These Teddy Grahams have a cinnamon flavor to them that is pretty pleasant to taste, and also to the smell.

There’s a week aroma of cinnamon that comes from the ten ounce box when I open it.

The

flavor is stronger than the aroma, but I still think that these Teddy Grahams could have used a greater amount of cinnamon that would’ve made for a more delicious snack cookie.

I can taste the cinnamon with every bite, and with Teddy Grahams, the bite isn’t big or many considering one bite equals an entire Teddy Graham with not too ...

• much chewing required after.

They are crunchy, but the cinnamon flavoring becomes duller and duller with every chewing motion.

This is different from the chocolate and chocolate chip flavors because those flavors remain strong even after the Teddy Graham has been broken up into super small pieces in mu mouth.

The cinnamon Teddy Grahams just don’t quite hold up as

well.

Still, I enjoyed the one box that I tried, I just won’t likely be buying them more often than once and a great while.

At a little over two dollars a box, the value just isn’t real good since the Teddy Grahams lacked sufficient cinnamon to be a real tasty snack item.

For that reason, I’m rating these Teddy Grahams a “6″.

jen says :

Where can I buy the small cinnamon Teddy Grahams?

CirclingCanvas replies :

I`ve seen them at Super Walmart and Super Target before. Additionally, you could try contacting the company that makes the product and inquiring as to what stores in your area the product is shipped to, if any.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278051086411031/k2311a058/5.8.10