Teddy Grahams Chocolate Chip
  • There's a pretty good balance in chocolate chip flavor and cookie dough flavor, and that's what I like because I find both flavors really good and tasty
  • Although I prefer the chocolate Teddy Grahams just a little more, these I purchase regularly too and like the chocolate Teddy Grahams, are also deserving of a 10 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

These chocolate chip Teddy Grahams are almost as good as the chocolate Teddy Grahams! What I really like about these Teddy Grahams is that there are two flavors to be tasted, much like with regular chocolate chip cookies. There’s the chocolate chips, of course, but there’s also the cookie dough flavor.

The cookie dough flavor is

present in these Teddy Graham snacks, and it’s real good.

Also present are rich and flavorful chocolate chips, baked right into the Teddy Graham.

There’s a pretty good balance in chocolate chip flavor and cookie dough flavor, and that’s what I like because I find both flavors really good and tasty!

The Teddy Grahams are a crunchy ...

• snack item, although they aren’t too hard to break apart and chew.

There’s so much flavor to be found on and in the Teddy Grahams that even before I start chewing, I’m already tasting the chocolaty goodness.

A ten ounce box doesn’t last real long around the house, but at just a little over two dollars

a box, these Teddy Grahams are worth it.

They make for a tasty snack item that aren’t as fattening as actual chocolate chip cookies.

That’s another plus right there.

Although I prefer the chocolate Teddy Grahams just a little more, these I purchase regularly too and like the chocolate Teddy Grahams, are also deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278051086391031/k2311a058/5.8.10