Teddy Grahams Chocolate  » Food  »
  • As soon as the small cookie hits my tongue, I taste the chocolate, and when I start chewing on it, more chocolate flavor comes rushing out

• by CirclingCanvas

The chocolate Teddy Grahams are just as good today as I remember them to be years ago when I first started snacking on these little snack cookies. The chocolate Teddy Grahams offer a rich chocolate flavor that is present throughout the cookie.

As soon as the small cookie hits my tongue, I taste the chocolate,

and when I start chewing on it, more chocolate flavor comes rushing out.

These snack cookies may be small and sure, they’re gone with just one bite, but that one bite is a real rich and satisfying one!

The chocolate Teddy Grahams, like the other flavors, are crunchy.

They aren’t too hard, but they won’t ...

• melt in your mouth.

If I leave one on my tongue though, the chocolate will start to melt onto my tongue! The cookie itself though is a little crunchy.

It’s hard to eat just a few of these flavorful snack cookies, but they do make for a sweet little after lunch snack or snack during

the day.

Only the chocolate chip flavor of Teddy Grahams comes close to tasting as good as this flavor, and so I alternate between the two.

For just a couple dollars a box, both are fairly priced for ten ounces.

For being a tasty, slightly addicting snack cookie, these Teddy Grahams get a “10″ from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278051086381031/k2311a058/5.8.10