H&H Mobil in East Lansing, MI  » Business  »
1500 Haslett Rd. East Lansing MI 48823
  • Even though I was quite upset at the entire situation, in retrospect I believe my only concern is for the many other gas stations around, because H&H seems to have cornered the market on quick, quality service in a clean, professional environment

• by SSingletary

This gas station on the corner of Haslett and Hagadorn has been a part of the community for over 30 years. Jim and Cheryl Little, the owners, are active in the community and the surrounding school system.

The thing that struck me about H&H upon entering was the cleanliness of it.

Normally when one thinks of a gas station or a service station, they imagine

a dingy smelly place with dirt in the corners and a scowling attendant at the counter.

Nothing could be further from the truth here.

The floors are clean, if a little old, the cashiers, few that they are, are friendly and know their station, and the mechanics and tow drivers do their best to make the unpleasantness of having your car serviced or impounded a ...

• surprisingly pleasant time.

My Taurus had been towed due to an illegal parking ticket I had received the night before and I went up to the woman at the counter quite upset.

After telling me the balance on my car in a matter of seconds, I was able to pay for both the tow and ticket right there at the counter.

The club was removed

by one of the tow drivers in a few minutes, and before leaving I stopped to use the restroom, which was quite clean.

Even though I was quite upset at the entire situation, in retrospect I believe my only concern is for the many other gas stations around, because H&H seems to have cornered the market on quick, quality service in a clean, professional environment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 418051086321031/k2311a058/5.8.10