Gold’s Gym Waist Trimmer Belt
  • This will be the best $5.00 you will ever spend
  • I noticed results the first time I used it
  • I am on a diet and exercising , but I believe that this belt is helping too
  • I like the fact that the belt doesn't move alot when you are wearing it
  • I recommend this product to everyone looking for some extra help in losing weight

• by Gina Gott

This will be the best $5 you will ever spend . The Gold’s Gym Waist Trimmer Belt , is awesome . I saw it at Walmart and for the price had to try it ! I noticed results the first time I used it .

It is a rubber belt that you put around your waist while working out . It will help you lose belly fat

, inches around your waist , and excess water weight .

It warms up your stomach and makes you really sweat . I use it when I go to the walking track or even when I am just cleaning around the house .

It does what it is suppose to do . When I took it off after the first use I was pouring sweat around my ...

• belly area .

Every time I use it I get the same results . I have already lost 6lbs in the last 2 weeks .

I am on a diet and exercising , but I believe that this belt is helping too . I like the fact that the belt doesn’t move alot when you are wearing it .

It has a velcro closure that keeps it

in place . It is actually comfortable .

It is easy to clean too . Just hand wash it .

Then hang it up and let it air dry . This is a really neat invention .

I will continue to use it and hopefully lose some more pounds from my midsection . I recommend this product to everyone looking for some extra help in losing weight .

Gold's Gym Waist Trimmer Belt
    Pam says :

re : I noticed results the first time I used it
    I haven’t noticed any results. I’ve been wearing it every day for a week now. I wear it all day AND exercise. It does NOT make me sweat at all I am very disappointed. I’m not yet giving up, but I hope soon I start getting results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348051086311031/k2311a058/5.8.10