Body Lab Studio Gym
Kempton Square, Kempton Park, Gauteng Province, South Africa
  • I got the distinct feeling that she had been trained in sales and had a considerable amount of experience, in that she approached me in such a charming way that was borderline personal yet very professional at the same time, taking extra care not to offend me in any way, by suggesting that I needed a gym membership
  • I learned that I could have access to a residential personal trainer if I wanted one, for a fee of course, but I was not in any way bombarded with a series of such offers and discovered it on my own

• by Banelisiwe Lubisi

Although a lot of their equipment is a bit on the earlier side of the timeline, the service that comes with membership to the Body Lab Studio Gym is very much appreciated by me.

The one truly outstanding feature of the whole set up, is the pricing structure of the membership fees. I find it to be the most affordable gym I have ever had the opportunity of being a member of, and I get all the essentials of the advantages of exercise at Body Lab.

I must say, although I had been planning on joining this gym for a long time before I eventually did, the subtle persistence and courtesy of one particular recruitment lady would have

easily won me over, even if I had originally not been planning to join the gym in the first place. I got the distinct feeling that she had been trained in sales and had a considerable amount of experience, in that she approached me in such a charming way that was borderline personal yet very professional at the same time, taking extra care not to offend me in any way, by suggesting that I needed a gym membership. She rather pointed out the advantages of having access to some good exercise equipment, in a great environment conducive to maximum development, at a very affordable price.

I mostly do resistance, strength training with weights, so I am not ...

• really bothered by some of their older looking equipment, although I must add they do seem to have some sort of plausible balance with a number of newer, more modernized equipment as well.

The location of the gym is very ideal, close to the train station, for the days when I am short on gas money and make use of the train, and even closer to the underground parking bays.

The service manager at Body Lab really seems to have their story sorted out, with regard to how customers should be treated and this is evident for me, in the way in which they introduce information to me. I learned that I could have access to a residential

personal trainer if I wanted one, for a fee of course, but I was not in any way bombarded with a series of such offers and discovered it on my own. That is something I really appreciate, I never like to get the feeling that a salesperson is trying to up their commission by up-selling to me.

This is a very great service for me, and it is very affordable too. I get absolutely everything I could ever want in a gym at Body Lab, although I am always a bit skeptical of using their showers. This has nothing to do with their state of hygiene, as it appears to be very inviting actually, just my very own personal conservativeness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348051086291031/k2311a058/5.8.10