Costal 88 Eye Shadow
  • I like to put some eye shadow colors on my eyes
  • I think this is the perfect eye shadow collection that I ever have so far

• by cosmetica

After so long trying to find good eyeshadow collection, I finally got my Costal 88 Eyeshadow palette.

Why do I like it? Because now I can finally get the color that I want when I want to apply eye shadow on my eyes. I like to put some eye shadow colors on my eyes. Normally, people like to

put one color of eye shadow and they will use the same color every day. But not for me, I like to make a little experiment with the color.

Maybe today, I will use the purple color but tomorrow can be light brown or other colors. It really depend on my mood and the color of my clothes ...

• normally.

And this collection of eye shadow from Costal 88 has mostly the color that I like to use. And since it contain plenty of powder for many excessive uses, I can put the right eye shadow color that I want easily on my eyes.

I just need a little brush to help me put the eye shadow

nicely on my eyes. And the eye shadow also has highly pigmented shades. I think this is the perfect eye shadow collection that I ever have so far.

I am really happy with this product. Especially if I only need to pay 20 dollar for this great collection of eye shadow. It’s really worth the money for me.

Recommended products!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318051086260931/k2311a058/5.8.10