Josie Maran Argan Naturally Sunkissed Collection
2.5
  • At $48 I won’t be purchasing for myself but I will consider buying my two favorite items from this set if they run out before July
  • I usually don’t wear makeup to the beach but I will definitely be sporting this
  • The other thing I like about this gloss is that I don’t have to reapply it every 30 minutes like I do with the cheaper brands I buy
  • The mascara that came with this set I was in a pretty container but I found it to be too clumpy
  • However, I wouldn’t purchase it for myself and I can’t recommend anything in it other than the duo blush and bronzer and the lip gloss

• by Trisha Sue

I received this makeup set the last week of April as a late birthday present. Honestly, it’s perfect timing as now I have everything I need for a smoldering hot summery bronzed look. This set comes with five items, two of which I’m going to use every day until they’re gone, the rest I’m not bothered about. Anyway, I looked up the price online.

At $48 I won’t be purchasing for myself but I will consider buying my two favorite items from this set if they run out before July. My favorite product from this set is the Bronzing Blush Duo. This can turn even the palest girl into a bronzed goddess.

Please be warned the bronzer is actually

quite light but that is good for me as my skin is really fair. It left me with a really nice glow instead of just looking orange like most bronzers make me look. I also love the way it really seems to silhouette my face.

It creates a really soft and healthy look for me at least. I usually don’t wear makeup to the beach but I will definitely be sporting this. On the other half of the duo is the blush.

It’s a very summery pink shade, just right I’d say. It’s easy to blend and it actually stays put all day. I have very oily skin and my blush is usually the first thing to fade (or ...

• slip away) but this actually hangs in there for me.

If you don’t have enough money for the whole set, then this bronzer and blush duo would really be the one item to purchase individually to get ready for summer. The Natural Volume Lip Gloss in Brilliance is also very pleasing to me. It’s not sticky at all.

It’s shiny and looks great over my favorite lipstick. I don’t think it makes my lips look any larger at all but it does taste good. The other thing I like about this gloss is that I don’t have to reapply it every 30 minutes like I do with the cheaper brands I buy.

The mascara that came with this set

I was in a pretty container but I found it to be too clumpy. I threw it away. The makeup removing wipes are nice and remove my eye makeup quite well but I would never pay that much money for something as simple as makeup remover.

The Bronzing Aragon Oil was given to my cousin. My skin is just too oily to be splashing oil on it. Overall, I am very pleased with this set as a gift.

I mean, obviously, it was free after all. However, I wouldn’t purchase it for myself and I can’t recommend anything in it other than the duo blush and bronzer and the lip gloss. The duo blush and bronzer would be the better of the two though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318051086210931/k2311a058/5.8.10