Jonny Cat Multiple Cat Scoop Litter
  • And every time I think to myself, This is just not the world's greatest litter, is it

• by Zozo Co.
      You know, if this litter wasn’t on sale so often, I wouldn’t buy it. But it does go on excellent sale.

All the time.

And I buy it.

And every time I think to myself, “This is just not the world’s greatest

litter, is it?” I mean, it does scoop easily, and it’s decent litter and all that, but it doesn’t really keep the smell down.

I have had other litters that actually pretty much do — anything with those crystals, which I usually can’t afford.

...

• I think I buy it for the sale and for the packaging, which at least is familiar and I don’t have to think about it too much.

It’s not like the cats care, although God knows they let me know when they DON’T like

their litter, which is why I won’t buy pine litter again ever.

This litter does come in a handy 20-lbs plastic jug, which is much better than those paper bags that always spring some tiny leak and leave a sand trail right through your house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29112108620831/k2311a121/12.1.06