Scope Outlast Mouth Rinse
  • I would definitely recommend this mouthwash to anybody looking for an excellent non stinging mouthwash to freshen their whole entire mouth right up
  • The way I like to use this mouthwash is by first brushing my teeth like I usually do with my toothpaste and toothbrush for about 3 minutes
  • The store I bought the Scope Outlast Mouth Rinse in Long Lasting Mint was my local Hannafords Store
  • The price I paid for my mouthwash was around $6

• by Soleil Robins

I recently bought Scope Outlast Mouth Rinse in Long Lasting Mint to give it a try since I was sick of mouthwashes that burned my mouth as I rinsed it out. I must say I really like the way this mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling very clean and fresh. I even like the mint flavoring it has and the way it has kept my mouth feeling clean several hours

after I have used it. I would definitely recommend this mouthwash to anybody looking for an excellent non stinging mouthwash to freshen their whole entire mouth right up.

The Scope Outlast Mouth Rinse in Long Lasting Mint comes in a 25 fluid oz bottle that is very easy to pour. The color of the mouthwash is a light greenish blue color and the flavor is a mixture of spearmint and peppermint together. The mouthwash has a cooling refreshing sensation when you swoosh it around in your mouth, but it does not burn. The way I like to use this mouthwash is by first brushing my teeth like I usually do with my toothpaste and toothbrush for about 3 minutes. Than I pour 3 tablespoons of the mouthwash into a small cup and pour it into my mouth and swish it ...

• Scope Outlast Mouth Rinse
      around in it for about 1 minutes. After I swish it around in my mouth I spit it out. My mouth stays fresh and clean for about 3 hours and my breathe and teeth stay clean.

The store I bought the Scope Outlast Mouth Rinse in Long Lasting Mint was my local Hannafords Store. The price I paid for my mouthwash was around $6. Some of the other stores I

have seen this mouthwash at is Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens and online at Drugstore.com.

I hope this helps those of you out there looking for an excellent mouthwash that doesn’t burn or sting when you rinse your mouth out with it. I do hope those of you who try the Scope Outlast Mouth Rinse in Long Lasting Mint end up liking the way it freshens your mouth and keeps your teeth cavity free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348051086140931/k2311a058/5.8.10