Selecta Coffee Almond Cookies Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • I didn’t experience anything new or special with this flavor
  • In my opinion, the cookie and the coffee flavor do not blend together
  • I don’t recommend this ice cream very much

• by greatproduct_finds

This new flavor of Selecta didn’t impress me much. With coffee cream as its main flavor, it was mixed with tiny and only a few bits of almonds and cookie crumbs. I didn’t experience anything new or special with this flavor.

I like Coffee Crumble better. The cashew nuts and chocolate chips

blends well with the coffee ice cream, plus cashew pieces are much more in quantity than the almonds in this new flavor. What I look for in ice creams with nuts is that I should be able to have at least a chunk of it at my every scoop. This new flavor ...

• didn’t pass this qualification of mine.

I also like Cookies and Cream better. With the vanilla ice cream, the flavor of the cookie bits is accentuated. In coffee almond cookies, the taste of the cookie overpowers the coffee flavor. I commend the good texture, but still the taste is more important.

With Coffee Almond

Cookies, the combination of the coffee ice cream and almond nuts are fine. But when cookies are added, the outcome is not quite right. In my opinion, the cookie and the coffee flavor do not blend together. Because the cookie is sweet, it makes the coffee bland.

I don’t recommend this ice cream very much.

Selecta Coffee Almond Cookies Ice Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278051086120931/k2311a058/5.8.10