Scotch Masking Tape
  • In my opinion one of the most useful things that masking tape can be used for is for labeling boxes or other things that need a label
  • It's a frustrating experience that I look to avoid
  • With the Scotch brand masking tape I've never had this problem
  • In fact the only real issue that I have with it is that it leaves a bit of a residue on the box that is difficult to remove

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

In the realm of office products there are a wide variety of products that people use on a daily basis and others that are only used once in awhile. One quality office product is the masking tape produced by Scotch.

Scotch is a name brand producer of various types of tape and other adhesives.

I have recently had the opportunity to use their brand

of masking tape.

In my opinion one of the most useful things that masking tape can be used for is for labeling boxes or other things that need a label.

In the past I’ve used cheaper and lower quality tapes for this task.

What tends to happen is these off brand items will lose their to stick.

This can be very annoying if ...

• you a ton of boxes and are looking for something specific.

Imagine staring at a stack of 30 or so boxes where 20 have labels yet 10 have had their labels fall of and are on the ground.

It’s a frustrating experience that I look to avoid.

With the Scotch brand masking tape I’ve never had this problem.

Once you apply the tape,

it stays without trouble.

In fact the only real issue that I have with it is that it leaves a bit of a residue on the box that is difficult to remove.

But I’ll gladly trade that for the long lasting stick of the tape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 128051086100931/k2311a058/5.8.10