Almax Forte  » Medicine  »
  • That's when I found Almax Forte, which is a medicine to protect the stomach
  • That's when I decided to change to the pills
  • About the price, it's average compared with other stomach medicines, so I consider it very affordable

• by Cal

A while ago I had many stomach problems, and I needed something to get rid of the stomach ache. That’s when I found Almax Forte, which is a medicine to protect the stomach.

When the doctor recommended me this medicine first, I saw that in the pharmacy they have it in pills to suck or little bags with the same

medicine in liquid format in the inside.

What I tried first was the second format, and I admit that the worst part of this medicine is the taste.

The liquid is white and not specially nice to the eye, and as the bag has more medicine that I was expecting at first, it was very difficult to drink.

That’s when ...

• I decided to change to the pills.

About the effects of this medicine, it’s a great antacid.

The pills take longer to make effect, but in liquid format it makes effect immediately.

It’s great for those days when your stomach is really killing you, or at least it was for me.

It gets rid of the stomach pain completely, so

even if it tastes bad, it’s worth it.

About the price, it’s average compared with other stomach medicines, so I consider it very affordable.

I have used it also as a normal protector for the stomach when I have had to go to a big dinner with friends, and it worked great, as after the dinner my stomach wasn’t feeling too heavy, neither I had stomach ache.

carine says :

almax forte it is dangerous for pregnant woman?

Galega says :

Yes, it can be taken during pregnancy stage.

Cal replies :

The pamphlet says that in case of pregnancy you should better consult your doctor, but that it`s better not to take this medicine in excess in that case.

Cal replies :

Well, for a normal heartburn it works for me, but if it`s something really bad it might be better to visit a doctor.

james thompson says :

can almax forte treat heartburn and indigestion?

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used to treat heartburn and acid reflux. It may not help you to cure indigestion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268051086090931/k2311a058/5.8.10