Motts Natural Apple Juice  » Food  »
  • Motts Natural Apple Juice is a high quality juice in my opinion
  • I know some of the sugar loaded versions may be sweeter but that is not natural
  • For those of you who are familiar with the Motts name brand and haven't yet tried their natural apple juice, I think you should as you won't be disappointed
  • If you are new to the brand I think you will see that it compares favorably to most other brand out their

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Motts Natural Apple Juice is a high quality juice in my opinion. Motts has been making various fruit related products for years.

In the past I would drink their juice through juice boxes.

I remember this from my days a school child.

The natural apple juice that Motts produces is great.

It’s not a sugar based juice like some other companies make that ends

up being something to the effect of 10% juice and a whole lot of sugar water.

I particularly like this because of the health factor.

Natural apple juice is obviously healthier for you because they don’t load it up with a lot of additives and preservatives.

When you take a sip of the juice you are instantly pleased.

Apple juice is generally not an extremely ...

• sweet juice, at least not in my opinion.

I know some of the sugar loaded versions may be sweeter but that is not natural.

The soft taste gets your taste buds going and is a great addition to several meals.

I usually will drink this juice as part of breakfast as I feel that it really gets me going in the morning.

For those of

you who are familiar with the Motts name brand and haven’t yet tried their natural apple juice, I think you should as you won’t be disappointed.

If you are new to the brand I think you will see that it compares favorably to most other brand out their.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278051086080931/k2311a058/5.8.10