Wegmans Grape Juice
  • As a person who frequently drinks juice, there are several different flavors, brands, and varieties that I like to drink
  • Grape juice, in my opinion is quite sweet
  • So if you want a great grape juice at very good price, I would recommend that you try out Wegmans brand grape juice

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

As a person who frequently drinks juice, there are several different flavors, brands, and varieties that I like to drink. One such brand is Wegmans Grape Juice. Wegmans is a regional grocery store that produces a lot of their own products.

The grape juice that the produce is of pretty high quality. The grape juice that I buy is the gallon size and

comes in a tall plastic container.

The container is quite durable. I’m guilty of dropping it on the floor several times without breaking it.

So the container is of high quality. In terms of the juice itself, its has the standard grape juice taste.

Grape juice, in my opinion is quite sweet. More so than some of the other flavors of ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278051086070931/k2311a058/5.8.10