Texsport La Paz Hammock  » Leisure  »
  • The hammock is light and so easy to fix but the problem is everyone wants to have a feel of it
  • Lately though I found a way to have long enjoyable moment with this Texsport La Paz Hammock
  • I noticed that the avocado tree on my yard has grown big enough and is able to bring enough shades
  • Our big mango tree on the other side of the lawn has long been giving shade to the Canopy Swing fixed under it so I thought of fixing the Texsport La Paz Hammock under this avocado tree
  • What I like about Texsport La Paz Hammock is its cotton material

• by ladyli

A family friend gifted us with Texsport La Paz Hammock when I and my husband celebrated our wedding anniversary. She knows that my family loves to go to outing and we could bring this hammock along. Well the hammock indeed is ideal to carry anywhere. It is not heavy and very neatly kept in a handy pouch so it could fit under the seats of our family wagon.

My family has used this Texsport La Paz Hammock for a number of times in our countryside leisure trips. The hammock is light and so easy to fix but the problem is everyone wants to have a feel of it. Each time I would wish this hammock is not alone.

Every one wants to lie on it so I had to be very patient in waiting before it gets available for me.

The hammock is good for one adult only otherwise its 300 pounds limit might just give in. So it is only one adult per ride.

The children are smaller so they could go by two’s. This hammock is really a big hit every time we go outing so we never fail to bring this along. Sometimes though the little ones fight over it and it is really a problem.

Lately though I found a way to have long enjoyable moment with this Texsport La Paz Hammock. I noticed that the avocado tree on my yard has grown big enough and is able to bring enough shades. Our big mango tree on the other side of the lawn has long been giving shade to the Canopy Swing fixed under it so I thought of fixing the Texsport La Paz ...

• Hammock under this avocado tree.

My husband agreed with my idea and after we have fixed it I could not help but commend myself. It was really a bright idea. Instead of keeping the hammock, it is now installed in my garden and can be used and enjoyed by my family anytime of the day.

I now could enjoy it more during the night while the kids can have their share during the day. What I like about Texsport La Paz Hammock is its cotton material. It comes so cool on the skin.

My neighbor has a polyester hammock and when she saw my La Paz she was attracted with its bright color and when she came closer to it, she herself said it is much more comfortable to lie on. The hammock is a bright and relaxing sight on

my garden and I just love it. At night before my husband and I go to sleep we are taking turns on this hammock.

It is very relaxing! I so enjoy lying on this hammock where I could feel the cool air. It is a very effective way of inducing sleep. The only problem is the size; I just wish it is bigger so that it could accommodate two adults.

That way, I and my husband can lie and relax together on it. At any rate, most of the time my husband is willing to give way anyway so while I am enjoying my time at the hammock he is contented sitting at the garden set nearby. But come rainy days, I had to keep the hammock back to its pouch to protect its bright color and so that I could preserve its durability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 618051085890931/k2311a058/5.8.10