Relentless by Dean Koontz

• by Squishlette

Dean Koontz is one of my favorite thriller authors. His writing is suspenseful with exciting page turning endings to his chapters. He also has this incredible way to describing details.

But, above all else his character development is superb. The way he gets into the heads of damaged psycho people makes me

wonder if he shouldn’t be in the FBI or something tracking down serial killers.

Another thing he always does is introduces us to the good guys. They have depth in his stories.

This book started out great, he had an excellent concept. I was excited and anxious, the way I usually am ...

• when I start to read a new book by him.

But there was never a great climax or conclusion that left me stunned. It just ended too fast, and the ending wasn’t that good.

I never had my ‘ah ha!’ moment. It sets you up for this big BAM at the end,

but it never comes.

It was so disappointed. It’s a good book, in retrospect.

If you like his other books you will like this one. Just be prepared for an unexpected ending and disappointing ending.

I wish he had taken more time to really develop this book. But every author is allowed to have a dud.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 177051085740531/k2311a057/5.7.10