Ruby Tuesday  » Restaurants  »
5108 Corporate Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
  • I like eating at Ruby Tuesday’s it’s not too pricey and the food is pretty good
  • I thought it was really good and the chunks of lobster were pretty big
  • He was somewhat disappointed don’t expect much from this combination
  • I think I had more lobster chunks on my fish than he had in those tails
  • I can’t complained about what I ordered I enjoyed it

• by Anessia

Eating out is becoming more and more expensive so when me and my family treat ourselves out the quality of the food is important, but so is the price. I always look for the seafood on the menu even if it’s not a seafood restaurant.

Most restaurants have some type of seafood on the menu.

I like eating at Ruby Tuesday’s it’s not too pricey and the food

is pretty good.

They have included a little seafood menu they have added like four lobster dishes to the menu.

I was really excited to try them out, each combination is $17.

95 I tried the baked catfish with lobster sauce on top with chunks of lobster in the sauce along with creamed mashed potatoes and steam broccoli.

I thought it was really good and the chunks of ...

• lobster were pretty big.

My husband got the two lobster tails with the steak and mashed potatoes with steam broccoli.

He was somewhat disappointed don’t expect much from this combination.

The two lobster tails look like two big crawfish tails you want get much out of them and the steak was a little small.

I think I had more lobster chunks on my fish than he had

in those tails.

If you get the two lobster tails with the steak you might be left still hungry there is also the three lobster tails with steam broccoli they are slightly bigger than the two lobster tail combination, but if you try those two out you may want to get something else to go along with it.

I can’t complained about what I ordered I enjoyed it.

Ruby Tuesday

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 77051085480531/k2311a057/5.7.10