Tide with a touch of downy  » Housewares  »
  • This is the best landry detergent out there
  • I love the fresh scent , and it stays with the clothes after they are washed and dried
  • I thought nothing would get the stain out but Tide did on the first try

• by Gina Gott

I have tried alot of other laundry cleaning liquids , but nothing compares to Tide . I always go back to it and love the way it cleans my clothes . This is the best landry detergent out there .

You can buy it anywhere from Walmart to Dollar General . I usually get a bottle for around $10 .

The bottle is easy to spot

- bright orange with a blue top . One of the greatest things about the Tide with downy is that it makes your clothes smell so good ! I love the fresh scent , and it stays with the clothes after they are washed and dried .

It also leaves them very soft and comfy feeling . The Tide with downy bottle is ultra concentrated .

That ...

• means that a 50 oz bottle will give you the same number of washes that normally it would take a 100 oz bottle . You can do more with less .

Tide also makes your clothes look cleaner . It brightens your colors and your whites .

It is great for getting hard to get stains out of your clothes too . I went to the

movies one night and dropped popcorn on my new shirt .

I thought nothing would get the stain out but Tide did on the first try !

The bottom line is that Tide is the greatest laundry detergent out there . It does the job and now with the added downy softness it is even better ! Try a bottle today and you will see why I reccomend it !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537051085380431/k2311a057/5.7.10