Aquaphor Healing Ointment
  • During my examination, he noticed that my cartilage is very thin
  • I'm so thankful I found this to stop those horrible nosebleeds and not have to worry every second that one could start

• by amym428

I am reviewing the Aquaphor Healing Ointment, branded by Eucerin, that comes in a 1.75 ounce squeezable tube. I am totally in love with this product!

I started using it about 9 years ago when an Ears, Nose and Throat Specialist suggested it to me. As a child, I suffered from severe nose bleeds - the kind that were continuous and would not stop.

After my parents had had enough of it, they took me to see an Ears, Nose and Throat Specialist. During my examination, he noticed that my cartilage is very thin. Cauterizing was suggested, but also was not promised to cure anything… and I have heard that it hurts. Because my nose gets so dry so often, he suggest I use Aquaphor Healing Ointment ...

• every day and whenever my nose feels dry.

Since then, I have literally used this product every single day in my nose. It’s a little greasy, but that is the concept. I use it ever night before going to bed and several times during the day. After using it, the number of nosebleeds I have had have incredibly decreased. I even moved to Arizona,

one of the driest states, and have had no problems!

I carry this with me everywhere. Aquaphor has seriously changed my life and I could not live without it. I’m so thankful I found this to stop those horrible nosebleeds and not have to worry every second that one could start.

I will continue to buy this product forever! I can’t say enough good things about it!

Aquaphor Healing Ointment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267051085360431/k2311a057/5.7.10