Olay Definity  » Cosmetics  »
  • Olay Definity Eye Illuminator — After a long stressful project completion, and series of sleepless nights, I noticed the skin around my eyes looking dark and needed some help
  • Olay was a lot convincing and so I thought I would try Olay's Definty Eye Illuminator
  • I found the Darkness diminish and eyes appear more luminous like the product name Eye Illuminator

• by ONS

Olay Definity Eye Illuminator —

After a long stressful project completion, and series of sleepless nights, I noticed the skin around my eyes looking dark and needed some help. Even after a good night sleep, My face looked tired and dead because of the skin around my eyes.

I checked many products on the aisle and read each ones description on the back of the product and browsed to find their reviews.

Olay was a lot convincing and so I thought I would try “Olay’s Definty Eye Illuminator”. I have been using it for about a month now and so far I am pretty happy with the results.

The night i applied it around my eyes, I could feel light burning sensation and so I wiped it out and went to sleep. The next my husband told me that I looked a rested and ...

• when I noticed my face in the mirror I could see my face look rested. Since I was not sure what was the reason, i thought I would give it another try. The burning sensation was less and after 3 days of use I Noticed brighter, smoother eyes. I found the Darkness diminish and eyes appear more luminous like the product name “Eye Illuminator”. I don’t look tired all the
        time and it brightens up my eyes too. Am not very sure about the fine lines around my eyes, but it sometimes looks like I do have firmer skin around my eyes.

The item was a little pricey and I wasn’t sure if I invested in the right place, but now am happy about buying the product. Not sure why my eyes were burning, but the product helped me look brighter than usual.

Olay Definity

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317051085300431/k2311a057/5.7.10