Myra E Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Here's my story, when I was still working as a call center agent, I noticed that my skin was becoming dry and losing its natural glow
  • The price is not cheap though, one regular tube cost around 200 pesos
  • Myra E hand and body lotion, I highly recommend it

• by clickmarbin

Everyone of us, specially when you are vain or what not all you want is too have a young looking and healthy glowing skin. Who does not want to receive praises, compliments and only positive remarks about your skin? You are kidding me when you say you don’t. This is me, and even if I am a guy and others find it odd to see a guy using a whitening lotion, let me tell you I do. Yes, I am using Myra

E Hand and Body Lotion.

Here’s my story, when I was still working as a call center agent, I noticed that my skin was becoming dry and losing its natural glow. Laugh at me when I say I am afraid to have an ugly skin. Funny but true, I am one of the bachelors afraid to see themselves unpleasant. In short, I find ways to bring back the natural glow of my skin. Until a colleague just recommended me to use Myra ...

• E Hand and Body Lotion. Since that friend of mine is a personality development teacher and he uses the product for a long time and I obviously saw the effectiveness of Myra E lotion to his skin,I was convinced to use the product.

The price is not cheap though, one regular tube cost around 200 pesos. Yes expensive compare to its competitors. But when I see the improvements it gives on my skin after applying it for almost 2 months, I can say

that the price is reasonable. Yes, Myra e hand and body lotion gives a good benefit to my skin, it brings back the glow and honestly, it helps boost my confidence. Why is it Myra E lotion is effective ? According to my research , this bottle of lotion contains vitamin E and that vitamin helps to rejuvenate skin.

So do you want to feel young having a healthy and glowing skin? Myra E hand and body lotion, I highly recommend it.

Myra E Hand and Body Lotion
    Sina says :

hi I want to know Myra e lotion and Myra lotion it`s the same or not? When i go to buy Myra e lotion at Lucky supermarket in Cambodia, i can`t find Myra e i saw only Myra and it`s really similar Myra e.. it mad me confuse.

kris303 says :

I think Myra E is a local Philippine brand. You might not find it in Cambodia.

dong says :

is this lotion can minimize stretch marks??

Galega says :

You should use specialized stretch mark removal cream. This cream is used for skin ailments, but not for removing scars/stretch marks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317051085170431/k2311a057/5.7.10