Buy the Best Diaper
Walmart
  • I was actually impressed at how they didnt swell and leak like the Pampers

• by Bamm

I have bought Pampers Swaddlers ever since my baby was born. When she got to a size 3, as you all know they dont come in a 3 so I had a choice of the Cruisers or the Baby Dry.

I did not like the Cruisers because they swell and leak awfully bad, and the baby dry

leaked.

So I was done with the Pampers period!!!!! I tried the Huggies, not wanting to because they were not soft as the Pampers.

I was actually impressed at how they didnt swell and leak like the Pampers.

Then I discovered that if you dont untuck the sides, that the urine will come out the side.

This ...

• happened one time too many.

I would just put my baby on an outfit and there goes the pants wet because they are WAY too narrow! Last but not least I was tired of the Pampers leaking and swelling and the Huggies leaking out the narrow sides and decided to try a cheap brand.

I asked the

stocker who was putting out diapers and she recommended the Parents Choice over the Luvs.

I bought the Parents Choice and I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED.

They are cheaper than Huggies and Diapers and they do not leak out the sides or swell!!! Thanks walmart, for making my dreams come true.

I will never buy Huggies or Pampers again!!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 547051085110431/k2311a057/5.7.10