Sunsilk Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner
  • It worked into a rich, delicious-smelling lather and I could feel the kinks being worked out of my hair even while it was still wet
  • SunSilk is the best product I have ever found for such uncooperative hair, and the best part is, SunSilk markets an entire line of hair products for all different needs

• by Jessie
      I have always had very curly, very frizzy hair, and finding a shampoo and conditioner to help, or at least not make it worse, has been a challenge. I have gone through high end products and low end products and everything just seemed to make my hair bigger, not better. On a whim, I purchased SunSilk Anti-Frizz shampoo and conditioner at the

supermarket one day.

It was very inexpensive — approximately $3. 50 a bottle — so I figured I had nothing to lose.

As it turns out, I had everything to gain. The shampoo was amazing.

It worked into a rich, delicious-smelling lather and I could feel the kinks being worked out of my hair even while it was still wet. The conditioner smelled ...

• equally good, and made my hair feel as soft as silk.

The real test came afterwards, when I got out of the shower. It was a hot summer day, which meant it was very humid and sure to leave my hair frizzing immediately.

Stunningly, this did not happen. In fact, my hair curled like normal and the frizz didn’t come back at

all.

Teamed with SunSilk hair product, my hair was not only curly and not frizzy, but also shiny and soft. I have been using SunSilk for five months now, and I refuse to go back.

SunSilk is the best product I have ever found for such uncooperative hair, and the best part is, SunSilk markets an entire line of hair products for all different needs.

Juhi Jain says :

i have a query. Basically, i am totally confused in choosing the conditioner for ma hair. plz suggest me the best conditioner for ma NORMAL HAIR. thank you…

Galega says :

You should also mention the type of hair (as well as skin) that you have. It makes it easy to give suggestions.

For example, if you have dry and fuzzy hair, then go for damage repair conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31112108500831/k2311a121/12.1.06